Sometimes people fall asleep as soon as they lie down. However, some people have problems with sleeping early in the morning. Although the “National Sleep Foundation” says that it is extremely important to get 07 to 09 hours of sleep every night, most people sleep very little.
But the good thing is that there are many measures with which you can prepare your body and brain to sleep quickly. This way your health will be good and you will be able to get up early in the morning too.
Ways to Sleep Early at Night
1. Set Bedtime
- If you are an adult, then you need to sleep around 7.5 to 8.5 daily. Children (five years and above) which is more than adults at this age.
- According to your age and lifestyle, decide to sleep early at night. So that you can complete your Full sleep.
- Not getting enough sleep can affect your brain and for this reason, you will not be able to do your daily tasks properly in the morning. So always motivate yourself to sleep early at night.
2. What to do during the day so that you get good sleep at night?
- Do not consume Coffee the night before bed: If you are trying to sleep early at night, stay away from coffee and other coffee products, and nicotine. Their effect lasts for many hours and even if you want to sleep, you can’t sleep because of them. Whereas when you drink alcohol it causes sleep, but this sleep is not good and deep.
- Don’t overeat at night: Your dinner should be completed two or three hours before bedtime. If you eat too much food just before bedtime, then you will have a lot of trouble sleeping and you will stay awake all night.
- Do not exercise immediately before bed at night: Exercising daily helps to maintain your sleep pattern, but never exercise at night before going to bed. Exercise has stimulating effects that make it difficult to sleep at night.
- Stay light during the day: How much and what kind of light affects your sleep, Take as much natural light as you can in the morning and during the day. Keep the light slightly low at night. This will help you to sleep early at night.
3. Create the Perfect Environment for Sleep at Night
- Create a sleep-wake routine: Before sleeping at night, do some things that make you sleep easily. Like reading books, taking baths, listening to songs that improve mood, etc.
- Sleep when you feel tired: If you are feeling tired then it means that you should now go to sleep. Do not stay awake forcefully. On the other hand, if you are not tired, do not try to sleep forcefully.
Benefits of Sleeping Early at Night
The benefits of sleeping early at night are as follows:
1. Sleep Early in the night, cancer is prevented:
Do you know that the risk of breast cancer and colon cancer may increase among those who work late into the night? Experts believe that mild light reduces melatonin hormone levels. Melatonin hormone maintains the sleep and wake cycle. These hormones protect you from cancer and help reduce tumors. Make sure that your room should be dark and do not use any kind of equipment (like mobile or computer) before going to sleep at night. This will allow your body to produce melatonin as needed.
2. Sleeping early at night reduces stress:
When sleep is not complete, your stress will increase. This can also lead to high blood pressure and increase the production of stress hormones. High blood pressure increases the risk of heart attack and stroke, and stress hormones can cause you to sleep. Use relaxants to reduce the effects of stress.
3. Sleeping early at night reduces swelling:
Lack of sleep increases the stress hormone in your body and it also causes higher levels of inflammation in the body. Not sleeping early at night can also increase the risk of heart problems and cancer and sugar.
4. Sleeping early at night makes you feel refreshed:
Sleeping early at night makes the body feel full of energy and refreshed. Being agile not only makes you feel good, but also helps in getting a good sleep the next night.
5. Sleep also improves your memory:
Researchers have not fully understood why we sleep and even dream, but they found that sleep plays an important role in boosting memory. During sleep, your body relaxes, but your brain is busy making connections with feelings, memory and other things. Deep sleep is very important to improve memory.
6. Sleep helps you lose weight:
Researchers found that people who sleep less than seven hours daily can gain weight. Lack of sleep can cause your body’s hormones to become imbalanced and this can also change your appetite. Ghrelin and leptin, which regulate appetite, may go uncontrolled due to lack of sleep. If you want to lose or maintain your weight, then get enough sleep daily.
7. Sleeping early at night reduces the risk of depression:
Sleep affects many of your body’s chemicals, including serotonin. Most people who lack serotonin suffer from depression. To get rid of depression, complete your sleep between 7 and 9 hours daily.
8. Sleep keeps the body fine:
Not only does the body relax in sleep, at the same time the body also fixes the damage caused by stress, sun rays and other toxins. Your body’s cells produce protein while you sleep.
9. Sleeping early at night reduces the risk of sugar:
Some research has shown that you can have type 2 diabetes if you do not get enough sleep. Lack of sleep can affect the glucose process in your body and increase the risk of sugar.
10. Sleeping early at night keeps your heart healthy:
Sleeping early at night every night reduces the level of stress and inflammation in your heart system, which does not increase the risk of stroke or heart attack.